How ancient artists used palace floor as a creative canvas -- ScienceDaily
Although ostensibly the life, professional and personal, of an amazing individual, the book is also a portrait of an age, culturally, socially and politically. As the author's first volume about Viardot, The Life and Work of Pauline Viardot Garcia: The Years of Fame, , was only the second biography in English of the singer, her work has been seminal and has attracted interest worldwide. She performed principal roles with numerous smaller opera companies and toured throughout the British Isles from to with The Apollo Group of London, of which she was a founder member and Artistic Director.
She is married to baritone, Christopher Davies, and their son Giles is also a singer. See All Customer Reviews.
- Barbara Kendall-Davies.
- Juan Bautista Plaza and Musical Nationalism in Venezuela.
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Pauline Viardot-Garcia?
- Monetary Economics.
Shop Books. Add to Wishlist.
- Designing Solutions-Based Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing: New Issues and Trends (Premier Reference Source).
- Pauline Viardot - WikiVisually?
- Viardot Garcia, Vol. II (Kendall-Davies) ().
- Habits of the High-Tech Heart: Living Virtuously in the Information Age.
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly.
- Kants Metaphysic Of Experience - Vol I.
- Geology: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides);
USD Show More. Average Review.
The Life and Work of Pauline Viardot Garcia: 1863-1910 v.2
Write a Review. Social Sciences. Subscribe to our newsletter. Register Log in My Order 0 Wishlist 0.
I'd like to be notified of new arrivals in the following categories.
You have no items in your order. View Extract. ISBN Quantity :. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Registration Number: All rights reserved. Search keyword : Advanced search.
Related The Life and Work of Pauline Viardot Garcia: The Years of Grace, Volume 2, 1863-1910
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved